Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random thoughts about Olympic men's short program

Plushenko needs an updated hairdo. He has needed on for years. The "pageboy" look is pretty passe. I used to think that Johnny Weir had the worst haircut ever but Plusenko holds that title. Actually, Weir really improved his looks and finally found a haircut that frames his face. No more stringly looking hair.  Nice.

Patrick Chan's outfit was nice. I love the texture. Johnny Weir's outfit, well, I'm not sure what to think of it. It reminds me of a bad antique corset. I like the tassel and the shiny stretch patent leather look though.

I see Kevin Van Der Perrin came to the Olympics dressed for Halloween. What's with the bones outfit?

I really like the boards, it's so colorful and I love the blue-green retro design. Best of all, it's so refreshing to see boards without advertising. I don't think I've seen boards in a rink that nice looking before, it's like a work of art in itself. Way to go Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment